We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in the management and/or implementation,monitoring and control of co-financed programs of the NSRF, on behalf of private companies and/or public entities.
- University Degree in Economics/ Sociology or Engineering
- Excellent Knowledge of Greek and English language
- Computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS office
- Consistent and Detail oriented in regards to the inspection and audit of documents, requirements, forms, and other supporting documents.
- Team Player with excellent communication skills
1-3 years’ experience (minimum) in the following:
- Preparation, submission and implementation of projects funded by National and /or European Programs.
- Design and evaluation of co-financed programs and actions by the ESIF.
- Conducting studies in development, knowledgeable in the relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparation of public tender documents
- Participation in monitoring consulting projects for their successful implementation
- Produce accurate and well-presented deliverables, as well as periodic, and annual reports.
- Communication with contracting and managing authorities
- Provide technical support to pubic bodies and organizations on monitoring and evaluating their programs
- Carrying out on-site visits and inspections
- Monitoring the evaluation process, the progress of the project and the execution of the contract to its completion.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of a project at the Integrated Information System (IIS)
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications
- Excellent career opportunities
- Potential for career development
- Excellent and friendly working environment
All applications will be treated as confidential
Send CV to email@example.com.