Our company is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR who will join our team and provide consultancy support services to the managing authority of the EUSAIR Facility Point Project.
- Preparation and revision of texts in view of meetings of the Board of Directors in collaboration with the National Coordinators.
- Drafting and preparing annual reports and reports on the course of the macro-regional strategy implementation at National Level.
- Contribution in the deliverables of the strategic project
- Organization of workshops and events
- Support for the administrative, financial, and logistical tasks undertaken by the team.
- Translation of press releases and related texts, for the update of the relevant website.
You are an experienced professional who is self-driven, creative, and results-oriented with:
- 2+ years of experience in the design and/or management of co-funded projects
- University Degree (Postgraduate qualification will be considered an asset.)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C2).
- Digital Skills Qualification (ECDL)
- Team player, organized, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented, focused, reliable, capable of taking initiatives.
The company offers:
Permanent, full-time position in the context of a collaborative team.
Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company.
Salary according to qualifications
Excellent and friendly working environment
All applications will be treated as confidential.